EnerSys Genesis NPX-35FR
The Genesis NPX-35FR battery is a part of the EnerSys NPX range of sealed lead acid batteries. EnerSys incorporates specific design features for reliability and low maintenance. For instance, one of its key features being that it is UL94-V0 flame retardant (case and cover). In addition, for high energy density the NPX-35FR has high conductivity faston tab 187/250 (F1/F2) terminals. This heavy duty battery is made for the information technology and uninterruptible power supply market.
Need your Genesis NPX-35FR UPS battery replaced?
- Nominal Voltage: 12
- Watts/Cell to 1.67 end voltage: 35W/C
- Nominal Ah – 20hr rate: 8
- Dimensions (inches): 5.95 x 2.56 x 3.94
- Heavy duty think lead-calcium alloy grids
- Sealed case for leak-proof operation
- Superb Recovery From Deep Discharge
- Electrolyte Suspension System
- Multipurpose is Float or Cyclic Use