Love the customer support and proactiveness of QPS’s customer team.
Emergency Power Services for UPS Systems
When your UPS emergency power fails, every second counts. Downtime can be devasting to your bottom line. Our emergency power services are designed to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
QPS emergency service teams are available 24/7 and ready to act quickly when you need them most.
Find out how we helped the City of Fond du Lac in an emergency situation.
Need immediate assistance?
Call our 24-hour hotline at 608-661-9910
Immediate Service to Get You Back Up and Running
- A 24-hour emergency hotline is available with response time from our field service team in less than 15 minutes.
- An expert Field Service Engineer is alerted immediately. An escalation process to alert management is also in place in case of a serious site condition.
- Our technicians are outfitted with more than $10,000 worth of tools and equipment including:
- Insulated tools
- Arc Flash & NFPA Fire rated clothing
- Test meters, scopes, battery testers, IR Thermography and Power Quality Meters
- Engineers have in field access to records about your unique system, including maintenance history, streamlining the process.
- Our engineers have access to thousands of parts stocked in our 16,000+ SF facility
- The result: A QPS Field Service Engineer who arrives prepared to handle your emergency, backed by our parts and repair department and senior-level technical support.