24 Hour Emergency Power Services • Call 608-661-9910

Close Menu

Surge Protection Device Brands We Service

  • Eaton
  • Emerson
  • Dehn
  • Innovative Technology
  • LEA
  • Leviton
  • Panamax
  • Toshiba
  • Transtector
  • United Power

Power Surge Protection Devices

QPS offers a full range of innovative, reliable surge protection solutions to protect against the damaging effects of power surges.

We provide both sales and service of most manufacturers of surge protection devices (SPD).

Surge suppression is an integral part of any mission critical infrastructure. A surge suppessor is typically located on the electrical panel and is not only protecting your critical equipment but also the electrical service entrance to your facility.

Studies indicate that 80% of all surge events are produced by equipment within the facility (compressors, elevators, automatic transfer switches, lighting ballasts, etc.). The remaining 20% of surge events are caused by power anomalies that occur outside the facility.

QPS offers a free surge protection site evaluation to help guide you through the process of protecting your critical electrical equipment.

Eaton Surge Protector

Is your facility protected from a power surge?

Contact a QPS representative to find out.

No matter the brand, we service it all!

Great scheduling and communication! The QPS tech called me in advance to let me know of his arrival time. I also received timely follow up on field service reports.