Formerly known as the Eaton Powerware 9E, the Eaton 93E UPS delivers the most efficient power quality solution in three key areas: space, power and cost. Designed specifically for data centers, it addresses return on investment, energy costs, remote management, and efficiency. The 93E also provides maximum runtime with internal batteries and allows you to scale up as you grow with Extended Battery Cabinets.
Need a maintenance inspection or a battery replacement on your Eaton 93E?
- Power Rating: 20, 30, 40 and 60kVA
- Voltage: 208/120V Input; 208/220V Output
- Output power factor: .8
- Topology: True on-line double conversion
- Delivers up to 98% efficiency
- Compact footprint
- Maximum runtime with internal batteries
- Network monitoring and management options
- Extended Battery Cabinets for extended runtime
- Integrated Accessory Cabinet
- Integrated Transformer Cabinet
- Maintenance Bypass options
- Wall Mount Bypass