EnerSys Genesis XE95
The Genesis XE95 battery is a part of the Genesis XE range of valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries. EnerSys incorporates specific design features for reliability and low maintenance. For instance, one of its key features being that it is UL94-V0 flame retardant (case and cover). In addition, for high energy density the XE95 has high conductivity M6 (female) terminals. This dependable battery is made for uninterruptible power supply systems in large scale data centers.
Need a maintenance inspection or a battery replacement on your EnerSys Genesis XE95?
- Nominal Voltage: 12
- Nominal Ah – 10hr rate to 1.67VPC 77°F: 95
- Dimensions (inches): 12.99 x 6.79 x 8.62
- Pure lead-tin VRLA AGM battery
- 300+ full depth of discharge cycles
- Superior deep discharge recovery