EnerSys DataSafe 12HX540-FR
The DataSafe 12HX540-FR battery is a part of the EnerSys HX range of valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries. EnerSys incorporates specific design features for superior performance and low maintenance. For instance, one of its key features being that it is UL94 flame retardant (case and cover). In addition, for high performance the 12HX540-FR contains high conductivity M6 brass threaded receptacle terminals. This battery is made for high-level solutions for the information technology and uninterruptible power supply market.
Need your DataSafe 12HX540-FR UPS battery replaced?
- Nominal Voltage: 12
- WPC (watts per cell) for 15 min. to 1.67 VPC at 25°C: 540
- Short Circuit Current (A): 4775
- Nominal Ah – 8hr rate to 1.75 VPC at 25°C: 123
- Dimensions (inches): 13.3 x 6.8 x 10.7
- Opposite-charge lead-calcium-tin alloy plate grids
- Optimized electrochemistry
- Absorbed Glass Mat Valve Regulated Lead Acid (AGM VRLA) technology