EnerSys DataSafe 12HX1000F-FR
The 12HX1000F-FR front terminal battery is a part of EnerSys’s HX range of valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries. This battery has thick wall plastic containers that are highly resistant to shock and vibrations, additionally the material is flame retardant standard offering. Similar to other EnerSys batteries, this battery has plasma welded current conductors for high current and low resistance. This is the ideal battery for applications that need more power but have restricted spaces.
Need your DataSafe 12HX1000F-FR UPS battery replaced?
- Nominal Voltage: 12
- WPC (watts per cell) for 15 min. to 1.67 VPC at 25°C: 1000
- Short Circuit Current (A): 6903
- Nominal Ah – 8hr rate to 1.75 VPC at 25°C: 240
- Dimensions (inches): 21.6 x 6.1 x 12.7
- Opposite-charge lead-calcium-tin alloy plate grids
- Optimized electrochemistry
- Absorbed Glass Mat Valve Regulated Lead Acid (AGM VRLA) technology