We’re looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to help support our team as they tackle critical power needs. As a Warehouse Coordinator, you’ll coordinate the overall logistics of our sending and receiving our product and daily warehouse operations. Specific responsibilities include overseeing Shipping / Receiving / Delivery of product, battery module population and testing, and general warehouse organization. In addition, scrapping batteries , inventory control, and internal test bay support, as well as facility and fleet management.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Associate Degree preferred, or equivalent record of success within an organization
- Average math skills, effective reading and writing skills.
- Attentiveness to detail and accuracy and problem-solving ability
- Requires standing and walking most of the time; must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Familiar with MS Office software, and related business software applications
- Experience driving commercial vehicle (box truck) and Fork-Lift
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.